Payroll management is at the heart of administrative personnel management. More than a technical process, payroll is a subject that is both complex and particularly sensitive. Thus, payroll management can be used as a real lever to:
• optimize the performance of a company;
• create a real competitive advantage;
• motivate employees (profit-sharing and profit-sharing bonuses, target bonuses, salary increases, etc.) and contribute to maintaining a good social climate.
Payroll production is the responsibility of both the accounting department and Human Resources. It is formalized by a document called a pay slip or payslip. This must be provided to the employee and comply with a number of legal and contractual rules.
How to process the payroll?
- Payroll management in a company is understood as the process starting with the collection of all the individual and collective elements and ending with the declaration of these elements to the administrations:
• Carry out data collection tasks related to the employee’s activity (attendance, planning, etc.);
• Calculate the salary, the contributions/contributions linked to the salary as well as the PAS (deduction at source);
• Produce the various mandatory declarations, in particular:
the establishment of the Income Tax Declaration (IPR),
the production of the Social Declaration (CNSS)
As mentioned above, payroll management is one of the administrative management tasks that is both more technical and more complex. The digitization of this task therefore aims to make it automated and easier; reduce processing time and eliminate human error.
Partner: International Medical Corps
Service: CMANAGE – Payroll Managment System
Location: Goma – Democratic Republic of the Congo
Period: From Aug. 2022 to Sept. 2022