Digital has reached a point of no return and several institutions have already understood this because we are witnessing an unprecedented transformation and conversion.
For example, universities and schools have been content for several years to build their database of their students in ministers notebooks. But they quickly realized that managing these paper documents has not been easy over the years.
Excel files then replaced this paperwork, but these also quickly proved their limits for the following reasons:
- There are too few skills capable of querying Excel databases;
- The data update becomes very complicated when the files are found in several copies scattered on several computers;
- The sharing of data (information) between several workstations (users) becomes quite complicated or almost impossible;
- Securing files that circulate through USB keys and on computers not protected by up-to-date anti-virus software becomes another fairly major challenge.
- Just to name a few.
And it is at this level that EDUSYS intervenes. Developed with fairly well-known technologies, this software package deployed in SaaS is the solution that meets all the challenges mentioned above:
- It is deployed in the cloud. The user therefore does not have to worry about the maintenance of the system and the equipment.
- Each user has an account which allows him to access the data contained in the database according to his level of privilege
- Querying the database becomes quite easy as it does not require any fairly advanced technical skills
- All data can be accessed in real time and from anywhere in the world, and is presented in an organized way
In addition, from version 6, EDUSYS has integrated the concept of IoT (Internet of Things) which consists in deploying a network of physical terminals which includes sensors, embedded systems and other technologies in order to connect to other terminals and systems through the Internet in order to exchange data between them.
One of the innovations of EDUSYS in this area is the fact of having embedded all the information of a student in his card.
Another fairly striking example is the use of facial recognition in attendance management and access control.
Ultimately, EDUSYS comes as a definitive solution to the ills that have plagued the education sector for years. These include, among other things:
- The lack of perfect control of student numbers;
- The falsification of valuable academic documents;
- Lack of libraries;